Synonym : Rotary Viscometer, Rotational Viscometer
Caltech India offers Digital Rotary Viscometer. BGD 152 Digital Rotary Viscometers are a type of intelligent instrument for testing liquid viscosity. It is one of the best rotary viscometer at an affordable price. They can complete testing work under the computer’s procedures and displays results on their LCD display. They use a MCS-51 series computer to constantly control the rotation speed and all the testing procedures. This makes them a highly precise instrument. They are widely applied in the field of petri chemistry, medicine, food, light industry, textile industry, scientific research, etc.
Main Technical Parameters:
- Rotors to be used to measure： four rotors of NO.1-4
- Rotate speed： 6r/min,12r/min,30r/min,60r/min—-For BGD 152/1 0.3 r/min , 0.6 r/min,1.5 r/min,3r/min, 6r/min,12r/min,30r/min,60r/min—For BGD 152/2
- Meterage error： ±5%（Newtonian fluids）
- Electrical power： 220V/50Hz
- Dimensions： 308mm×300mm×450mm. （L×W×H）
- Others： Direct Digital display（rotate speed, the type of rotors, results）
|BGD 152/1||Digital Rotary Viscometer（10-100,000mPa.s）|
|BGD 152/2||Digital Rotary Viscometer（10-2,000,000mPa.s）|
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.
We also export our range of products to worldwide countries like USA, Canada, Chile, United Kingdom – UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Kuwait, Iran, Indonesia, Thailand, and many more as well.