Synonym : Paint Inspectors Kit, Paint Inspection Kit, Paint Test Kit
The Paint Inspection Kit is an essential piece of equipment for all industrial painters, enabling them to have all the necessary test equipment to ensure the industrial paint coating is correctly applied throughout the coating process in compliance with ISO Standards & ASTM Standards.
The Paint Inspection Kit is a comprehensive kit of equipment, which will cater for the day-to-day standard requirements of the Industrial Painter and Inspector. It is also known as Paint Test Kit. Paint Test Kit is required for the testing of blast cleaned steel prior to the protective coating application.
The Caltech India range of Protective Coating Inspection Kit provide all the tools required for onsite inspection of a coating, including surface profile, dewpoint, relative humidity, adhesion and both wet and dry film thickness.
We are leading paint testing equipment manufacturers and suppliers in India.
- C2200 – Coating Thickness Meter with carrying case (Refer various options)
- F1009 – Set of 8 Precision Measured Calibration Foils
- Z1003 – Steel Zero Plate
- T2002 – Infrared Digital Thermometer
- H2005 – RH%-Dewpoint Meter
- W2001- Wet Film Gauge (Stainless, range 25µm to 1,500µm 45 teeth)
- R1002 – Testex Tape roll (X-Coarse) / Replica Tape
- R1004 – Testex Snap Gauge
- R1003 – Burnishing tool
- R1006 – Surface Profile Gauge
- U1005 – Inspection Manual of Coating Defects
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.