Synonym : Electroplating Thickness Gauge, Electro Plating Thickness Measurement Meter
Caltech India offers EC-500X Plating Thickness Meter. This instrument operates dual technology features automatic selection of magnetic induction or eddy current measurement techniques. EC-500X can be used for non-destructive coating and plating thickness measurement of non-magnetic coatings, e.g. paint, enamel, chrome on steel, and insulating coatings, e.g. paint and anodizing coatings on non-ferrous metals.
- Ultra-high accuracy testing for electroplating thickness
- Range 0~500um, accuracy ±1%, ±1um
- 128*128dots LCD display
- Menu interface
- LCD can be rotated to be used easily
- Red LED alarm indication
- LCD shows mean, maximum, minimum and standard deviation
- User can set alarm limit
- Readings can be stored, recalled and deleted
- Easy to do zero calibration and support multi-point calibration
- Connect with PC via USB and download readings
- Multi-language supported
- Up to 5 measurement groups supported
- Automatically detect the substrates type(F or N)
- Unit optional: um, mm and mils
Plating Thickness Meter
|Probe type||Fe, NFe|
|Principle||Magnetic, Eddy currents|
|Range||0~500um, accuracy ±1%±1um|
For further details, please send your inquiry.
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.