Caltech India offer CES-520 Grating Spectrophotometer is developed by Caltech with Independent intellectual property rights. It features with stable performance, precise measurement and powerful functions in the leading position of the same industry.
Comply with CIE No.15, GB/T 3978, GB 2893, GB/T 18833, ISO 7724/1, ASTM E1164, DIN5033 Teil7, CES-520 grating spectrophotometer features UV, SCI/SCE, USB / bluetooth, 8mm / 4mm switch aperture, etc. It has high accuracy 0.03 based on white calibration plate measured 30 times at 5 seconds intervals after white calibration was performed.
It is equivalent to Ci62 Portable Spectrophotometer, Ci64 Quality Control Spectrophotometer, Ci64UV Portable Spectrophotometer of X-rite & CM-2600d Spectrophotometer, CM-600d Portable Spectrophotometer, CM-700d Portable Spectrophotometer of Konica Minolta.
- Perfect combination of beautiful appearance and the human body mechanics structural design;
- D/8 geometrical optics, conforms with CIE No.15, GB/T 3978, GB 2893, GB/T 18833, ISO7724/1, ASTM E1164, DIN5033 Teil
- Use long life and low power consumption combined LED light source, including UV/excluding UV;
- Switchable Φ8/4mm aperture, adapt to more samples; support both SCI and SCE at the same time;
- Measure sample spectra, accurate Lab data , can be used in color matching and accurate color transmission; High electronic hardware configuration: 3.5-inch TFT color LCD, Capacitive Touch Screen, concave grating, 256 image Element Double Arrays CMOS Image Sensor;
- USB/Bluetooth 2.1, dual mode, widely useful;
- Super stain-resistant and stable standard white calibration plate;
- Large capacity storage space, over 20,000 measurement data;
- Two standard observer angles, a variety of illuminant, a variety of color indexes, conforms with a variety of standard colorimetric data, meet a variety of customers’ demand for color measurement; Camera Locating Function, better position;
- PC software has a powerful function extension.
CES-520 Grating Spectrophotometer can easily achieve color transferring, and be used as a precision instrument for color matching system. It’s widely used in plastics, electronics, painting, ink, textile and garment, printing and dyeing, printing paper, automotive, medical, cosmetics and food industries, scientific research institutes, schools and laboratories. Spectrophotometer can measure just about anything, including liquids, plastics, paper, metal and fabrics, and help ensure that color remains consistent from conception to delivery
|Optical Geometry||Reflect: di:8°, de:8°(diffused illumination, 8-degree viewing angle)|
|Integrating Sphere Size||48mm|
|Light Source||Combined LED Light, UV||Combined LED Light|
|Spectrophotometric Mode||Concave Grating|
|Sensor||256 Image Element Double Array CMOS Image Sensor|
|Measured Reflectance Range||0-200%|
|Measuring Aperture||Dual Aperture: 10mm/8mm &||Customized||Single|
|Color Space||CIE Lab, XYZ, Yxy, LCh, CIE LUV, Hunter LAB|
|Color Difference||ΔE*ab, ΔE*uv, ΔE*94, ΔE*cmc(2:1), ΔE*cmc(1:1), ΔE*00v,|
|Other Colorimetric||WI(ASTM E313, CIE/ISO, AATCC, Hunter),|
|Index||YI(ASTM D1925, ASTM 313),|
|TI(ASTM E313, CIE/ISO),|
|Metamerism Index MI, Staining Fastness, Color Fastness, Color|
|Strength, Opacity, 8° Glossiness|
|Illuminant||D65, A, C, D50, D55, D75,||D65, A, C, D50,||D65, A, C, D50|
|F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7,||D55, D75, F2,|
|F8, F9, F10, F11, F12||F7, F11|
|Displayed Data||Spectrogram/Values, Samples Chromaticity Values, Color|
|Difference Values/Graph, PASS/FAIL Result, Color Offset|
|Measurement Mode||Single Measurement, Average Measurement|
|Locating Method||Camera View Finder Locating|
|Battery||Li-ion battery. 5000 measurements within 8 hours|
|Illuminant Life Span||5 years, more than 3 million times measurements|
|Display||3.5-inch TFT color LCD, Capacitive Touch Screen|
|Data Port||USB, Bluetooth 4.0||USB|
|Data Storage||Standard 2000 Pcs, Sample 20000 Pcs|
|Operating||0~40℃, 0~85%RH (no condensing), Altitude < 2000m|
|Storage||-20~50℃, 0~85%RH (no condensing)|
|Standard Accessory||Power Adapter, Built-In Li-ion Battery, User Guide, PC Software,|
|White and Black Calibration Cavity, Dust Cover|
|Optional Accessory||Micro Printer, Powder Test Box|
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.
We also export our range of products to worldwide countries like USA, Canada, Chile, United Kingdom – UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Kuwait, Iran, Indonesia, Thailand, and many more as well.