Synonym : Glossometer
Caltech Engineering Services India offers Gloss Meter (Integral Type) CES-407.
Gloss Meter CES-407 have different kinds of measurement angles 20°/ 45°/ 75°. Generally, 20° Degree applies to High Gloss Materials, 60° Degree applies to Medium Gloss Materials, 85° Degree applies to Low Gloss Materials. Two additional angles are used for other materials. An angle of 45° Degree is specified for the measurement of ceramics, films, textiles and anodized aluminum, whilst 75° Degree is specified for paper and printed materials.
* In accordance with international standard ASTMD523, ASTMD1455, ASTMC346, ASTMC584, ASTMD2457, DIN ENISO2813, DIN67530, ENISO7668, JISZ8741, MFT30064, TAPPIT480, GB9754, GB/T13891, GB7706 and GB8807. Its technical parameters conform with JJG696-2002.
* Accurate measurement, good repetitiveness.
* Automatic calibration. Small in size, easy to carry.
* Intelligent design, rapid measurements.
* Able to store 254 groups of measurements.
* Optional – Applies USB, Bluetooth data output.
* Built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery.
* Backlight display, suitable for low light environment.
|Display||4 Digital Backlight LCD|
|Measuring Angle||20°/ 45°/ 75°|
|Range||0.1 to 200 Gloss Units|
|Accuracy||±1.5GU against reference standard JJG 696-2002|
|Measuring Area||7x14mm (Ellipse)|
|Data Memorized||254 Groups|
|Operating Conditions||Temp. 0~40°C Humidity: <85%RH|
|Power Supply||3.7 V Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery|
|Dimensions||140 x 45 x 75 mm|
|Weight||305 g Including Batteries|
It is equivalent to Novo-Gloss 45 Glossmeter.
Further more we have reputed customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.