Caltech India offers UV Integrator (UV Radiometer Dosimeter).
The UV-Integrator is a high quality UV measuring instrument. It is used to measure UV energy of different light-sources, especially on printing machines and UV solidify machine. It is ideal to ensure quality control of printing and drying processes.
It is measuring an integral in the spectral range from 250-410 nm, with a pack at the area of 365 nm.
By addition of the incidence of the light quantities during the exposure cycle, relative values are calculated.
Because of uneven radiation distribution of the UV light source and different type of construction of the measuring devices by different manufacturers, different readings may appear under the same measurement conditions.
- Spectral range: UV 250-410 nm
- Measuring range: 0 to 5,000 mW/cm2
- Display range: 0 to 999,999 mJ/cm2
- Power source: 3V Lithium Battery （Replaceable）
- Shape： Disc structure, diameter is 95mm and height is 12mm
- Weight: 160g
- Work environment：While on the conveyor belt, it can withstand max.110℃ for up to 10 seconds
- Calibration period: one year
UV Integrator (UV Radiometer Dosimeter)
- BGD 140 – UV-Integrator
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.