Caltech Engineering Services - India offer best anlog field strength indicator or magnetic field strength Indicator. Magnetometer is a pocket size do not require battery.
Magnetometers can be used as metal detector. Gauss meter is generally used to detect magnetism after demagnetizing. It has a scale of positive and negative polarity in small divisions reading in gauss, 10-0-10 or 20-0-20 or 50- 0-50.
Gauss meter can be used to detect DC magnetic fields in steel and iron objects.Gauss meter is used to test a variety of metal objects around the home to see if they have been magnetised due to stray voltage in the air. Simply place the tester near to or against the object being tested and the needle will indicate any present magnetism and its polarity.
Gauss meter is very popular in pipe mills, offshore and welding inspection of pipelines for checking residual magnetism in pipelines. Reads directly in gauss of a uniform magnetic field oriented parallel with the centerline of the instrument scale.
Pocket Magnetometers (also known as Gaussmeters and Field Strength Meters)
- Check whether material is magnetised?
- material is properly demagnetized?
- Calibrated in true gauss with high accuracy
- Available in numerous full scale readings with jewelled movement
- Large 2-1/2" face for easy reading
- High stability magnets ensuring long life
- Placed in a helmholtz standard the readings for accurate readings
- Optional padded cases available
- NIST traceable long form certs available
- Customer transfer standards available
- 10-0-10 Gaussmeter
- 20-0-20 Gaussmeter
- 50-0-50 Gaussmeter