BGD 523 Rotational Abrasion Tester is applicable to determine abrasion resistance performance of various coatings. It is also used to determine abrasion resistance of paper, plastic, textile fabric, decorations, etc.
The principle of abrasion derived by the test sample, turning on a vertical axis, against the sliding rotation of 2 Abrading Wheels. The wheels are driven by the sample in opposite directions about a horizontal axis displaced tangentially from the axis of the sample. One of the abrading wheel rubs the specimen outward toward the periphery and the other wheel, inward to the centre. The area of abrasion from a pattern of crossed arcs of about 30sq.cm.
The degree of abrasion for the specimen also depends on the load force（500g, 750g or 1000g on each arm）being acted onto the axial of the 2Arms,which has a load pressure of 250g
It confirms to DIN 52347 53109 53754 53799
- ISO 5470, 9352, 3573, 4586-2,7784-2
- ASTM C217, D1044, D3389, D4060, D5342
- Can select many different sorts abrasion medium for different tests
- Specimen turntable speed control options of both 60 rpm and 72 rpm.
- LCD display for accurate and convenient setting and monitoring to the whole test.
- Three different precise stainless steel weights（500g, 750g, 1000g）ensure the different requirements for different loads.Weight sare marked to show total load on each wheel. This marking includes the weight of the abrading arm （250 grams）
- Abradin garms and fixing sleeve of abrading wheel hav been calibrated and balanced before leaving factory.
- A vacuum system is included and equipped with cleaner to move the loose abrading’s or any dirt
- Aprecision vacuum nozzle adjustment control allows the height to be modified for accommodating varying specimen thickness.
- A Quick Release Mounting Hub permits quick wheel mounting without the need of a locking nut.
- Equipped with S-11 Resurfacing medium disc from Taber company
- Equipped with a pair of standard abrasive rubber wheel CS-10 or CS-17 from Taber company
- Platform speed：60±2r/min or 72±2r/min
- Range of count： 0～9,999 times
- Specimensize requirement：Φ100mm×Φ8mm（center hole）×3mm
- Dimension of abrasive sheet：Φ50mm×Φ16mm（center hole）×13mm
- Load weight：500g 750g 1000g
- Main motor power：25W 220V 50Hz
- Overall dimension：220×280×300（lengthby width by height）
- Net Weight：20KG
|BGD 522||Rotational Abrasion Tester （for wood）|
|BGD 523||Rotational Abrasion Tester（for paint film）|
|CS-10||Taber Abrading Wheels|
|CS-17||Taber Abrading Wheels|
|CS-11||Taber Resurfacing Medium Disc|
|BGD 1368||180 # Emery cloth stripe （pack of 100）|
|BGD 1372||Fixing ring for soft specimen|
|BGD 2601||Glass Panel with circular hole （pack of 100）|
|BGD 2328||Aluminum Panel with circular hole （pack of 100）|