Defesko PosiTest Manual Pull Off Adhesion Tester is now available in India.
Now Digital...Measures adhesion of coatings to metal, wood, concrete and other substrates - Revolutionary self-alignment feature and pull rate indicator brings new meaning to adhesion measurements.
This machine tests the elasticity and adhesive qualities of lacquers, paints and other protective coatings applied to a metal substrate. It also Measures adhesion of coatings to metal, wood, concrete and other substrates
- Portable, hand-operated instrument requires no external power source – ideal for lab and field use
- New! Large, easy-to-read LCD
- New! Pull Rate Indicator – allows operator to easily monitor and adjust the rate of pull in accordance with international test methods.
- New! Easily select dolly sizes, change measurement units or store readings, with the touch of a button
- New! Conversion charts not required – tester automatically calculates pressure based on dolly size
- Inexpensive, single-use dollies eliminate cleaning re-use and can be kept as a permanent record
- Each kit comes with everything needed for testing
Large, easy-to-read LCD
- Weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof
- Quality hydraulic pump can be used in any position
- Rugged carrying case
- One year warranty
- Every PosiTest Adhesion Tester pressure system is calibrated and certified to ± 1% accuracy using an NIST traceable load cell
- Self-aligning dolly enables accurate measurements on smooth or uneven surfaces
- Hi-grade, industrial pressure sensor ensures continued accuracy
- Conforms with ASTM D4541, ISO 4624 and others
- New! Internal Memory stores maximum pull-off pressure, rate of pull, test duration and dolly size for up to 200 pulls
- New! Optional PosiSoft software available for downloading to a computer
- LCD displays pressure value in psi or MPa
- 10, 14, 20 or 50 mm dollies maximize capability and accuracy across a wide range of bond strengths
|Dolly Size||Adhesion Strength|
|10mm||10000 psi 70 MPa|
|14mm||6000 psi 40 MPa|
|20mm*||3000 psi 20 MPa|
|50mm**||500 psi 3.5 MPa|
|* supplied with PosiTest AT
** requires 50mm kit
- The PosiTest Adhesion Tester has self-alignment feature compensates for misalignment.
We also deal with manual adhesion testers of economy price and paint adhesion testing equipment or paint adhesion testers. All types of Pull Off Adhesion Testers are undertaken for repair and calibration of adhesion tester in India
We provide calibration of pull off adhesion tester includes elcometer 506 pull-off adhesion tester, elcometer 106 pull-off adhesion tester, elcometer 510 automatic pull-off adhesion gauge, elcometer 106 adhesion tester, PosiTest pull off adhesion tester, BGD 500 digital pull-off adhesion tester