BGD 293 Portable Conductivity Meter is used widely for laboratory or field measurement of the conductivity of liquid.
- Built-in microprocessor chips, intelligent functions such as automatic calibration, automatic temperature compensation, data storage, function set-up, automatic power-off and low voltage display.
- Automatic identification of 8 conductivity standard calibration solutions, two options of standard calibration solutions: Europe and America series and China series.
- Adopt advanced conductivity measurement technology, use conductivity electrode of constant K=1, only need one point calibration and meet the measurement precision requirement of 0.5μS/cm ~ 200 mS/cm.
- Ability to switch among conductivity, TDS, salinity and resistivity. Multinomial calculation for TDS and salinity to ensure the conversion precision of the full scale.
- Conductivity measurement mode has the function of non-linear temperature compensation for high purity water.
- Plastic conductivity electrode with automatic temperature compensation, fast response and accurate result.
- Meter meets IP57 rating waterproof standard, equipped with calibration solution and portable case.
- Measuring range： 0 ~ 2 × 105 μ S / cm
- Resolution：0.01/0.1/1μS/cm； 0.01/0.1 mS/cm
- Accuracy：Meter:±1.0% FS, Overall:±1.5% FS
- Temp. compensation range：（0 ~ 50）℃（manual）
- Data storage：200 groups （Series number, measuring value measuring unit and temperature）
- Power：Two AA batteries (1.5V x2)
- Meter size and weight：120×65×31mm（L×W×H）；180g
- Package size and weight：360×270×76mm（L×W×H）；1.6kg
- Standard kit includes：
① BGD 293 pH/mV meter （1 unit）
② Plastic conductivity electrode (1 pc)
③ 1,413μS/cm conductivity standard solution (50mL)
④ Spare AA batteries （2 pcs）
|BGD 293||Portable Conductivity Meter|
|BGD 1175/3||Plastic conductivity electrode|
|BGD 1176/3||Glass conductivity electrode|