For measuring the output voltage of pulse-type DC holiday detectors
The Tinker & Rasor Model PRM Peak Reading Voltmeter is designed to measure the peak value of high voltage DC pulses within its scale range, with a maximum capacity of 40 kilovolts Measurement can be made of peak values with rise time of less than one microsecond.
The Model PRM Voltmeter is portable and is ideal for use in the field or laboratory. The Model PRM may also be used in design or production testing to measure ignition voltages, over-voltages caused by switching of electrical circuits and other voltages that often accompany high potential testing. Absolute High tech Integrated circuitry construction assures dependability and virtually eliminates maintenance.
- Aluminum instrument case
- Large 5-digit LED display
- Easy to operate
- Lightweight and portable
- Six "AA" batteries
- Aluminum-banded laminated plywood carrying case with interior padding
- Instrument (AA batteries included)
- Ground cable
- High voltage cable with clamp (not shown)
- Carrying case
- Operating instructions (not shown)
- Shipping weight: 15 lbs. (7 kg)
- Shipping box: 11" x 9" x 13" (28 x 23 x 33 cm)