Opacity Meter is our newest portable product. It is controlled by microcomputer and has many functions such as measuring data, data storage, dealing with data and searching for data etc.
This meter is used to measure the opacity, or luminous reflectance, of a grey scale. Suitable for the evaluation of a coatings hiding power, or simple shade sorting tasks of metallized films, anodized aluminum or ceramics. It can calculate the contrast ratio（opacity） and store it. The operator can call up the data when required. It complies with ISO 2814, ISO 3906, ISO 6504, BS 3900 and DIN 55984.
- Small and light, easily portable.
- No need to warm up and can work immediately after powering on
- Calibrate automatically：judge zero point and calibrate with the white board automatically
- With USB interface and software for transmitting data.
- One 1.5V alkaline Battery can be used for almost 60 hours and 100,000 reading.
- Long-term stable light source needs no replacing.
- With simple test mode and Statistics-Mode.
- Calculate the reflectance value automatically
- Working angle： 0°（irradiate），45°（receive）；CIE Illuminant C
- Range of Measurement：0-100 units
- Resolution： 0.1%
- Accuracy： ±1 unit or 1% （full scale）
- Power Supply：One 1.5V alkaline battery or rechargeable
- Window Size:12×17mm(ellipse)
- Size： 114×32×64mm
- Testing Environment： 10℃～40℃, relative humidity should not be over 85%.
|BGD 583||Opacity Meter|