BGD249 Laser Particle Size Analyzer is a basic and cost effective product which is used to measurethe particle distribution of the powder and latex.Using the phenomenon of lightscattering of particle, according to the distribution of scattering lightenergy, to calculate the size distribution of particles measured. This analyzer owns the advantages of wide measurement range, good repeatability, simple operation and etc. through Biuged’s system integration and optimization foroptics, mechanics, electronics and computer.
Patents & Patent Technologies adopted
① IntegratedLaser Emitter： The laser emitter, the beam expander and the pinhole filter are integrated in several concentric tubes, and then jointed into one tube with both ends enclosed. It is shock proof, easy to maintain and with stable laser output.
② Scattered light detection around a sphere surface （DAS）： The large angle detectors are placed in a spherical surface to get accurate focus of the large angle scattered light.
- Adopt unique scattered light detection around a sphere surface (patent no.:95223756.3),after lens (also known as “reversal” or “converging light”) Fourier transform structure, place large angle detectors on proper spherical surface, to realizethe accurate focusing of large angle scattered light.
- Use integrative laser emitter (patent no.: 00228952.0), effectively reduce the thermal deformation of laser tube, the influence of outside mechanical vibration on the stability of the instrument.
- Wet sample feeding system adopts booster pump, top speed can reach 2800 rpm, can effectively realize the circulation of large particles.
- Inlet and outlet water solenoid valve adopts Germany Baode imported products, precision control action, durable.
- Measurement window material uses high quality optical materials, window components adoptfull stainless steel material, wear-resisting, easy to clean, and maintenanceis convenient.
- Light path system uses fully-enclosed design, preventing dust pollution and outside light pollution.
- Sample Feeding：wetdispersion，circulating sample feeder & staticsample cell
- Scan frequency：1000times/second
- Pump:10m, max speed：2800rpm,10L/min.
- Measurement Duration：1-2minutes
- Number of Detectors：43
- Light Source：He-Nelaser（2.0 mW，0.6328 μm）
- EnvironmentalRequirement： Temperature: 5-35℃；Humidity：＜85%
- Report Items：Particlesize distribution table & graph, Average diameter, Median diameter, SSA,etc.
|BGD 249/1||Laser Particle Size Analyzer （0.1～500μm）|
|BGD 249/2||Laser Particle Size Analyzer （0.2～500μm）|