BGD 184 Stormer Viscometer is used for measuring the viscosity of Newtonian and non-newtonian fluids in accordance with ASTM D562. The viscosity of a non-newtonian material varies depending on the rate of shear, but Krebs Stormer Viscometer can measure the viscosity at a set speed shear rate which provides a consistent standard.
Based on the popular traditional KREBS method, using aweight-driven rotating paddle to sense the paint viscosity at a constant 200rpm, this modern digital instrument provides automated motor operation, without weights & pulley, allowing accurate direct reading in KU (Krebs units) or g (gram). The conversion between these units is automatically calculated by the microprocessor and displayed on request. Sturdy construction allows for use either in a production environment or in the laboratory.
- LED digital display gives the reading in Krebsunits or grams.
- The quick release chuck enables rapidcleaning and changeover of the paddle
- Self protection function under over-range.
- Range：40.2KU～141.0KU （27-5250 cP）
- Accuracy：±1.0% offull scale range
- Repeatability：±0.5% offull scale range
- Paddle speed：200r/min±0.5r/min
- Overall dimensions：210mm×180mm×500mm（length by width by height ）
- Package Size：560mm×450mm×280mm
- PackageWeight：9.2 Kg
|BGD 184||Krebs Stormer Viscometer|