This versatile glossmeter covers a wide range of applications from matt to high gloss measurements conforming to International Standard. Samples can be measured separately at each angle or at 2 or 3 angles simultaneously and effectively processed using the powerful built-in software. And it has many advanced features as below:
- All kinds of coating and finishing surfaces, such as paints, varnishes, printing ink, etc.
- Decorative materials, such as marble, granite, polishing brick, ceramic tile and so on.
- The other kinds of metallic and non-metallic materials and objects, such as plastic, woodenware, paper, etc.
- Complies with standards as: ASTM D523, D2457; DIN 67530; ISO 2813, ISO 7668; JIS Z8741, BS 3900, BS 6161 ETC.
- Calibrate automatically.
- Simultaneous display 20°/60°/85°-for high gloss to matte coatings
- Interface： Serial RS 232
- Software： BGD GLOSS software included for professional documentation in Excel
- Memory： 10,000 measurements or 999 data groups
- Power Supply： A single battery only. AA size, Rechargeable or alkaline.
- Comes Complete With：
Main Device, Holder with Working Standard, Traceable Certificate, BIUGED GOLSSMETER Data Operator Software, Cable for PC Serial port, USB Adapter （optional）, Users Manual, Carrying Bag.
- Guaranteed for a year and repaired for ever.
- Anytime be checked free.
- Technical support on the gloss measurement. - Customizing any glossmeter for a special application.
- Energy efficient. Over 100,00 readings with one battery.w.+
- Measuring rang：0-199.9-2,000GU
- Power Supply：1 battery AA alkaline
- Voltage supply ：0.8V-1.5V
- Measuring Area：9×10mm；9×16mm；5×39mm
- Weight： 400g
|BGD 516/1||Intelligent Glossmeter （60°）|
|BGD 516/2||Intelligent Dual-Glossmeter /Haze Glossmeter（20°/ 60°）|
|BGD 516/3||Intelligent Tri-Glossmeter （20°/60°/85°）|