GPS Synchronized Current Interrupter
Caltech Engineering Services offers GPS Synchronized Current Inerrupters from EP-Tech Canada.
Current Interrupters need to turn ON and OFF the Rectifiers for cathodic protection test. Measurement ON and OFF potential shows a good explanation of the level of pipeline protection. We manufacture different ranges of GPS Current Interrupters. They are “15, 35, 50, 100, 200, and 300” AMP AC or DC with 600 volts.
- 12 satellites visible and it works in all parts of the world.
- Magnet mounts GPS Antenna.
- GPS lock indicator.
- GPS coordinates, date, time available on the LCD.
- Programmable Cycles from 1 to 120 seconds and from 0.2 to 10 seconds OFF time.
- Manual and GPS Synchronized Mode and Compatible with NACE Standard Logic.
- Night Latch programmer.
- Interrupt AC or DC with the same connectors without dropping voltages.
- 12 volt Rechargeable long life Battery.
- Resynchronized every minute.
- Waterproof and heavy-duty box.
- 1 year Warranty from against defective component and faulty workmanship.
- 5 program capability.
- Programmable start and stop time.
- Programmable start and stop date.
- Hold Rectifier power ON when not interrupting
- Three models for your choice: EPT/ CI- 30, EPT/ CI- 50, EPT/ CI- 100, EPT/ CI- 200