Most specifications do not address sulfates or nitrates because there has never been a sulfate or nitrate field test kit. Now there is a complete test kit available that tests all three salts.
CHLOR*TEST "CSN Salts" offers the specifier the availability of trouble-free performance testings, in the field, for chlorides, sulfates, and nitrates with one extraction.
Nitrate Testing is easy and measures a wide 0-50 ppm range.
The CHLOR*TEST "CSN Salts" uses a unique patented extract solution, CHLOR*EXTRACT®, to retrieve surface salt contamination. This special extract enhances retrieval rates, thereby increasing accuracy. The greater the retrieval rate, the more accurate the test results.
Surface sampling is simplified by use of the patented CHLOR*SLEEVE® . Sampling can be done overhead, vertically, horizontally or any angle with this device.
Cross contamination is eliminated with one time use components.
Easy to perform - does not require special training.
- All test results are measured directly in parts per million. No conversion charts are needed.
- Parts per million readings are a 1 to 1 ratio to micrograms per square centimeter. No mathematical calculations are necessary.
- EPA compliant - No need to select a low or high range. Meters range is 0-100ppm with auto ZEROING.
- Digital direct readings with a large 3-1/2 digital display incorporating low-battery warning.
- European CE Mark of compliance for electromagnetic compatibility and safety.
- Quantitative results are achieved in minutes. Each kit contains (5) individual tests with new refill kits available.
All components are pre-measured and pre-dosed for accuracy.
|Water resistant design|
|Hinged light cover|
|Digital direct readings|
|European CL-Mark compliant|
|9-volt power source (included)|
|Photometric +-0.001 absorbancy|
|Accuracy +/- 1ppm|
|Low battery warning (BAT)|
|Burnt out bulb (Er3)|
|AC adapter 110 60 Hz/220 50 Hz|
|RS-232 Interface Cable|
|Bridges||Pipe lines||CHLOR*TEST® "CSN Salts"|
|Aircraft||Power plants||The revolutionary new method for testing salt contamination is the most accurate field test on the market today.|
|Mining facilities||Offshore rigs|
|Marine structures||Pulp and paper mills|
|Storage tanks||Steel fabrication|
Maximize corrosion protection - reduce premature coating failure.
Test every surface before coating application.